In the previous post I suggested some ideas how to get organized in an on-line course and emphasized the point about week study plan. I would like to continue and mention some ideas that saved me and did not make my life a disaster or too overloaded.
- You need to access the course at least one time day even for 5-10 minutes in order not to miss anything important.
- On Sunday look through the weekly assignment and plan how to divide it into 7 days. Some things may be postponed for next week or later time.
- Think about free time that you have and how much you of your studying you can fit there. Note them down in your calendar.
- Don’t forget to write down all questions that appear while you are reading. It will be easier to post them on the discussion board and will save a lot of time.
- In case you have long-term projects, divide the work into the whole course schedule because it’s easier to complete it in small chunks than in one time.
- Attend seminars and answer all interesting posts on the discussion board (this is a piece of enjoyment!:) )